Click on the RED TITLES!
They’re HOT LINKS!
Pass it on! Tell a friend
JAMES SCOTT BELL
ON THE CRAFT OF WRITING
* Write Your Novel From The Middle: A New Approach for Plotters, Pantsers and Everyone in Between
* How to Write Dazzling Dialogue: The Fastest Way to Improve Any Manuscript
* Writing Unforgettable Characters: How to Create Story People Who Jump Off the Page
* Super Structure: The Key to Unleashing the Power of Story
* Write Great Fiction – Plot & Structure: Techniques and Exercises for Crafting and Plot That Grips Readers from Start to Finish
* How to Write Short Stories And Use Them to Further Your Writing Career
* How to Write Pulp Fiction
* The Last Fifty Pages: The Art and Craft of Unforgettable Endings
* The Mental Game of Writing: How to Overcome Obstacles, Stay Creative and Productive, and Free Your Mind for Success
* Plotman to the Rescue: A Troubleshooting Guide to Fixing Your Toughest Plot Problems
* 27 Fiction Writing Blunders – And How Not To Make Them!
* Elements of Fiction Writing – Conflict and Suspense
* Voice: The Secret Power of Great Writing
* How to Make a Living as a Writer
* Revision and Self Editing for Publication: Techniques for Transforming Your First Draft into a Novel That Sells
* The Art of War for Writers: Fiction Writing Strategies, Tactics, and Exercises
* Marketing For Writers Who Hate Marketing: The No-Stress Way to Sell Books Without Losing Your Mind
* Self-Publishing Attack! The 5 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws for Creating Steady Income Publishing Your Own Books
* Just Write: Creating Unforgettable Fiction and a Rewarding Writing Life
* How to Write Comedy: The Danny Simon Notes
* Writing Fiction for All You’re Worth: Strategies and Techniques for Taking Your Fiction to the Next Level
* Knockout Fiction Power Pack
* Fiction Attack! Insider Secrets for Writing and Selling Your Novels & Stories
* Writing a Novel They Can’t Put Down: The Inside Secrets of Bestselling Fiction
* Writer’s Digest Articles: A Collection of Ninetee Articlwa
* Writing Discipline and Mindset: The aspects of making a living with your writing!
* Revising Your Novel: From the mass of words you have created, you will take away all that is not your novel.
* Business Strategy for Writers
* Writing from the Middle
* Skin in the Game
* Unforgettable Endings
* Writing Discipline and Mindset
* Improve Your Dialogue